I was a mohawk girl when I was young, imagine that? Nooooooo, I was kidding about my hair only. I did not have much hair when I was young and my hair was also very fine with the medium brown color. That's why I looked like a mohawk girl like that. In fact, most of the time people could not tell if the child in the picture was me or my brother. I looked like a boy too much when I was young. TT..TT
Everybody must have this kind of picture on top of that no one would miss to have the family portrait with your first child. Of course, I got that chance as well and this is my first family portrait with mom and dad when I was a toddler.
The picture was taken in the old fashion studio that will have a curtain be a backdrop to give you a formal look. By that time it was pretty famous in Thailand. Dad was in the suit that he wore in the wedding day and mom was in the long formal dress that she modified from her wedding gown. I think you could tell that my dad looked pretty tall in the picture. Yes, my family is a big guy including me who is quite big and tall for Thailand. My dad was 6 feet tall but because my mom was only 5 feet 1 inch so I could not enough height to be a super model, hehe... I am only 5 feet and 6 inches girl.
I used to take this picture to trick my friends and coworkers when I was in Thailand about myself. I told them I was a daughter of a German military guy from The WW2 and of course, most of my friends who were not so close to me believed about it. They looked at me and looked back to the picture again and again. At the end they mostly said, " Yes, you are right. You looked a lot like your dad and he got the figure of the German guy.". Don't you think it is funny or I look like half German-Thai? Then one day when I got older I met a guy who was a little younger than my dad but looked exactly like him and he is German, imagine that!


No comments:
Post a Comment