Bought this picture from a fair in the campus at 1994
The picture above shows the lecture building in 1994 where all of the students would attend the classes. But I was not sure which number of this building and it was taken by who. I could only recall that we used this " L " or lecture room that you all must understand the term better for the lecture class when we first started our university life back there.
Thailand is a country of smile and we have that much smiles because we are very very happy. On top of that we are packed with holiday, of course, H O L I D A Y ssssssss... All kinds of holiday all year long. Somebody counted them and told me one day long time ago that we actually have holiday every month. Can you imagine that?
Therefor, if I could contact some of my classmates to get the pictures from the old days where we had that much fun as the teenager with those holidays or the activities back there. I would write some blogs to have you all enjoy them with me.
Pictures were taken in front of dorm #1 and 2 in 1995
I also found these 2 pictures of myself and my roommates who we lived and enjoyed our dorm life as a freshiiiiiiie together at Salaya campus 20 years ago. We stayed at room number 1321 where was in front of the bathroom. Nooooooo, noooooooope, noooooo, you did not hear anything wrong. I said my room was in front of the bathroom.
Back then, the dorm had that shape of " H " which you would see the bridge section of " H " behind the first picture of these 2 pictures above which connected dorm number1 and number 2 together. At the beginning and the end of the building of each floor were the locations of the shared bathrooms. One side of the shared bathroom was the restroom and another side was the shower rooms.
Imagine early in the morning of every weekdays, do you think I would ever wake up late? NO WAY! I would be waken up by some girls who woke up earlier than me and came to take shower. Not even just one at a time because sometimes they " 4 " came together and chitchat. OMG!!! They were my alarm clock back then.
Picture was taken in side The Recline Buddha Temple in 1995
Now, it is the time to see me in the uniform, I intended to show myself in the uniform to explain you about our outfit after class when we were in Mahidol, Salaya campus. As I said earlier that all of Thai students wore uniform since we got into school until we graduated and that is my uniform with Mahidol University. We will have a pure white short sleeve shirt with either black or dark blue skirt.
Plus, we got the pin on the chest. Mahidol University pin needs to be on the right side of the blouse which is the only one university in Thailand who had that uniqueness. Oh well... another uniqueness after the bow tie and neck tie for the freshiiiiiiie like us to do AGAIN. But nobody shamed to represent that but we were proud of my university so much.
@@@ PLEASE NOTE@@@ The picture was taken 20 years ago so it was not a slutty modified uniform like the kids these days like to wear though.
By the time I was in the freshmen, it was the first year that university students started to wear " slim fit" which recently it became " REALLY tight fit" to show off all the assets they have to the world.
Back to my topic, as I said once we were done from classes in the afternoon. Mostly, we would have so much chances to go to anywhere because of the distance from the city. We all would just gathered in the campus. The outfit that everybody must had at that day was the fisherman pants as I show you the picture of them last blog and the top of the uniform.
If you notice closely at the set of the 2 pictures above you would see the prints or cartoon animation in the fisherman pants that we wore as well. Not so sure if these days the new generation of my university still wear something like this after class or not. I would find out from some of my friends who have their kids who will study there one day pretty soon. The first girl who got married and has kid in my class, right now her daughter is 16 years old and will interested into medical field, who knows?
Only one thing I knew right now is time flies soooooooooo fast. It's been 20 years already, how old am I? Damn it!!! I do not have enough fingers and toes to count them all. Can I borrow yours?




No comments:
Post a Comment